The 13 Card Game, also known as 3 Stacks or in English as 13 Cards. Is one of the card games. that people play together whether playing in a real band or play online. Because in addition to being a card game that is easy to play and fun to play Rules and methods of playing The 13 card game or 3 piles of cards is not difficult. come out easy to play If anyone wants to play a good online casino, you can come to UFABET first. There are many famous casinos.
Even novice gamblers can win. Usually 1 deck of 52 cards is used to play and the maximum number of players is 4. The cards are dealt 13 cards each. That’s just a rough way of playing. However, the rules and The payout rates for playing a 13 card game or a 3 pile game depend on online casino website you choose to play.
First of all, let’s know how to arrange 13 cards or 3 piles of cards by a simple way to remember that they are arranged into 3 piles, 3-3-5, namely 3 top rows, 5 middle rows, 5 bottom rows, which are the bottom row. the best is The pile of cards with the most points, respectively.
You can arrange the piles according to the following formats:
- Dragon cards are 13 cards arranged as follows: A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K. They can be of the same or different suit. Dragon cards are considered It’s the biggest card in the game. If you line up a dragon card, you will instantly get 52 points.
- Royal flush is 5 cards of the same suit (same color) and must be 10, J, Q, K, A only.
- Four cards are cards that are arranged in a row and must be cards of the same rank and color. (The other card can be anything) such as 4 clubs, 4 diamonds, 4 spades, 4 hearts, etc.
- A bark card or a full house card is two sets of cards as follows: one 3 of the same card and two 2 cards of the same rank such as Q, Q, Q, followed by 10 spades, 10 spades.
- A color card or a flush is a card of the same suit, 5 cards or 5 cards of the same color, and it doesn’t have to be a card with a rank, such as 3 Hearts, 6 Hearts, 2 Hearts, 8 Hearts, 9 hearts
- Sort cards or straight cards are cards that are aligned and do not have to be of the same suit.
- Three cards are three cards of the same rank.
- Two pairs of cards are two sets of cards of the same rank.
- A pair of cards is a set of 2 cards of the same rank.
- High cards are cards that cannot be matched or placed into any pile of cards. They should be placed in the top row.